The Orphanage Director was so comforting, and excited for the boys!
The boys listened intently as each family member was introduced. We shared pictures of things we like to do, places we have been, and general silliness!!
The last page of the book says "God loves you,
We love God, He has sent us to you, Will you adopt us?"
The Director was so careful to explain to the boys that they (Karl and Sherrie) must come quickly, they cannot even be one day late. Your (pointing to MinDe-Ethan) birthday is coming soon, if they are even one day late, you cannot be adopted. ...All those months of praying that the boys would not lose heart, that they would not be discouraged about their 14th birthday deadline.... Precious Lord Jesus had never allowed them to even know about the law... Roman 8:26 "In the same way the Spirit also helps our weakness; for we do not know how to
pray as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too
deep for words" Long before I even thought to pray for them, God was protecting their hearts!
The boys had lots of questions, and then our friends took them into the city for lunch at McDonalds. While there a simple phone call, became a monumental moment.
You see, they called their Mama! Because they already believed that they had a Mama.
Facebook post:I just heard some of the most amazing words on the phone "Ello Mama, I Min Bing, Ello" and to further rock my world "I (hi) I Min De, Mama" I want to hold my ears so the sound can't escape!
LORD JESUS, you do EXCEEDINGLY and ABUNDANTLY more than we can hope or imagine! ALL PRAISE AND GLORY TO YOU!
20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21



